The leading low latency market data feed provider
Vela's Market Data Feed, SuperFeed, delivers high quality, low-latency normalized market data to access major markets across the globe.
Key features include:
- Fully-normalized market data feed, including trading and auction phases, security statuses and trade conditions
- Over 130 data sources including all major US and European exchanges with a growing number of Asia venues
- Multi-asset feed including equities, derivatives and most recently cryptocurrencies
- Support for both top of book and full order book data
- Built for speed, utilizing direct exchange connections and kernel bypass technology to ensure consistent low-latency
- Fully redundant deployment ensures complete inter-site resiliency
- Published via the unified and open source OpenMAMA API
- APIs support C++, C# and Java and run on Windows and Linux
- Delivered as-a-Service with zero infrastructure required on client side
- Available directly from our PoPs or via all major service providers
Vela’s Market Data Feed is delivered as-a-Service, providing access to time-critical market data feeds while lowering operational and capital expenditure and removing the need for infrastructure investment.
Find out more
Please complete the form below to have a Vela representative contact you via email or phone.