Vela’s award-winning DMA platform simplifies the complexity of accessing global liquidity. The platform delivers a fully hosted, managed and operated service for order entry, execution, pricing and pre- and post-trade risk management, supported by a strong clearing member ecosystem. The platform provides low-latency access to a range of venues through a normalized interface on demand.
Key features include:
- Ultra-low latency access to major futures and options markets
- Deployed in major exchange co-location data centers
- Binary and FIX APIs provide options for speed versus convenience
- Globally compliant pre-trade risk controls for brokers and buy-side clients
- Support for true DMA via a light-weight set of performant APIs
- Normalized, direct pricing feeds for all connected trading venues
- Extensive ecosystem including over 20 clearing firms pre-conformed and available on the platform
- Drop copy and kill switch functionality for audit and compliance
- APIs support C++, C# and Java and run on Windows and Linux
- Delivered as-a-Service with zero infrastructure required on client side
- Flat pricing model based on a per-market fee; no transaction-based pricing
Vela’s DMA platform removes the burden of connecting and managing the infrastructure required in today’s trading environment. Market participants can focus on core business by using a write once approach and gaining access to our hosted testbed environment before deploying into production.
Find out more
Please complete the form below to have a Vela representative contact you via email or phone.